The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of this site of the Somany Provident Fund Institution, thus requested to read them carefully before use the services of this site.
- The term SPFI shall refer to Somany Provident Fund Institution. The term site refers to “the site” owned and monitored by SPFI.
- The site is made for designated persons only i.e. Members of SPFI. Unauthorized person viewing the site will be punished as per the prevailing law in the Country.
- Members of SPFI are advised to keep their ID and Password confidential and protected from misuse by third person. It would be sole responsibility of the Members of SPFI individually to keep confidentiality about their details provided in the site.
- Informatons/ datas provided in the site are periodically updated, hence may differ with actual figures at any particular time/ period.
- SPFI may terminate User’s access at any time without assigning any reason thereof. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- All content present on this site are the exclusive property of SPFI. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to SPFI. No material from the site be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from SPFI. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- SPFI does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements etc.
- SPFI shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the site.
- SPFI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use the site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SPFI harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on this site.